Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Man Sling, a Masculine Baby Sling for Dad






In my experience as a mom, I found my husband to be the more active and playful parent when interacting with our children. From playing ball to taking them on hikes, he was the initiator of fun activities! I clearly remember our three young children getting a huge burst of energy and jumping up from watching their favorite video, which I had hoped to fully occupy them while I was fixing dinner, when they heard their daddy come in the door from work. Then they would excitedly run to play in the backyard with him, not wanting to come inside for dinner. Their energy always amazed me and I loved the close relationships he built with each of them through initiating and sharing fun activities.

So, what could be more useful, for a daddy of small children, than The Man Sling? This is a rugged looking baby sling which comes in 3 different masculine colors, yet is made of fabric that is comfortable against the baby's skin. It has a handy cargo pocket for a wallet, cell phone, and keys, or even an extra diaper and wipes. Now your husband can take the newest addition of your family on hikes or even carry his little one around the house while helping you with light household chores. This makes a great gift that both daddy and baby will be sure to enjoy!



0 comments:

About Me

Powered by Blogger.