Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is Spotting During Early Pregnancy Dangerous?


                                                  Is Spotting in Early Pregnancy Dangerous?

At 6 weeks pregnant, I noticed that I was spotting! Immediately, I called my doctor and he reassured me that it was common, yet I was fearful since I had experienced a miscarriage 2-1/2 years earlier. The spotting remained very light for the next 2 days and then disappeared. During that time, I took it very easy around the house. It was a challenge though, since my other children were 2 and 4 years old. Whether you have experienced spotting during pregnancy or not, you will find the following article to be very informative:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/patientinstructions/000614.htm


0 comments:

About Me

Powered by Blogger.